We have many long-standing private garden maintenance clients across south and south west London.
We have been working with some of our regular garden maintenance clients for over 10 years, and have built up strong and trusted working relationships, and in-depth knowledge of our clients’ gardens. Many of our clients have come via word of mouth as people recommend us to their friends and neighbours.
• We deliver a tailor-made garden maintenance programme, designed to maximise the aesthetic appeal and growth potential of your individual garden
• We use our expert plant knowledge and vary our services according to the season
• Garden maintenance visits can be weekly, fortnightly, monthly, quarterly or a schedule to suit your garden
• We develop your garden’s full potential, care for your existing plants and deliver improvements you’d like to see
• Our usual garden maintenance includes pruning, tidying and weeding of flowerbeds, and mowing lawns
• We also provide specialist care – rose and wisteria pruning and training, shaping of shrubs and topiary
• We can suggest improvements – lawn care programmes, soil enrichment and eco-composting
• We can also arrange new planting to rejuvenate your outside space: spring bulb planting, seasonal bedding, planting plans for existing beds and new planting areas
We enjoy delivering the highest standards in gardening for our private clients, with our personal and professional service. We have many satisfied customers in south and south west London.
Toby and his team firstly did some garden tidy up work for me: the garden had become a bit neglected but they soon made it looked loved again. Since then they have been doing regular maintenance – he has sorted out some troubled areas of the lawn and manages to keep the garden looking tidy while maintaining its mature character. He and his team are always polite, professional and very reliable. I’ve been very happy with their work and strongly recommend this company.
Laura, Coombe KT2
See more client Testimonials
See more Portfolio pictures
If you would like to enjoy your garden more, let us do the hard work for you! Please get in touch to discuss how we can help – contact The Urban Gardeners